Enormous Steps to Install Remix OS on PC
There are many OS are available nowadays in this modern world where the mobile users can use that in their pc or computer. Especially it is suitable for the android users where there are many OS are available. Remix OS is one of the special OS which is made for the android device and the user can Install Remix OS on PC with several steps. By following the several steps, the user can experience the remix OS of android in pc or computer.you can also check out our last post on movie download websites where you can download movies for free.
How to install Remix OS on PC:
Before starting to install the remix OS in pc make sure that all the kits which are required for installing is available or not. The requirements are
- The Windows PC is must since you are going to install the remix OS in your pc, which means the pc is required. Just is pc is not enough, with that the windows OS must be installed to activate the pc.
- The Torrent Downloading Client is the most required software to download the remix OS in order to install the remix OS in your pc.
- USB 3.0 drive with at least 8 GB (can handle FAT32 formatting and has a write speed of 20 MB/s). The USB drive that you are using to install the remix OS in your pc must be empty. The format of the USB must be FAT32. It is better to back up all your data in the USB before formatting it.
- Remix OS USB Installer is must to install remix OS on pc. The Remix USB installer is very important in the flashing Remix OS 2.0 to the USB drive.
- Remix OS 2.0 is the updated version the software to install the remix OS in pc.
- BIOS (Basic Input / Output System) must have legacy boot mode activated
Steps involved in installing the remix OS on PC:
- Download the Remix USB Installer and Remix OS 2.0
- Format the USB drive and change the formatting to FAT32
- Start the Remix USB Installer
- Select the ISO file and the USB flash drive
- Reboot the computer
- Choose between Guest Mode and Resident Mode
- Install Remix OS 2.0
Step 1: Download the Remix USB Installer and Remix OS 2.0:
- At first you must download two things to install the remix OS in your pc.
- The two things are downloading the remix OS 2.0 and then downloading the remix USB installer.
- There is also another important thing you must know, till now there is no official version of the software has been released.
- You have wait for the official version, until you can use the piracy version.
- Before downloading the Remix USB Installer and Remix OS 2.0 you must require uTorrent.
Step 2: Format the USB drive and change the formatting to FAT32:
- The USB drive that you are using to install the remix OS in your pc must be empty which should have space atleast 8 GB.
- The format of the USB must be FAT32.
- It is better to back up all your data in the USB before formatting it.
Step 3: Start the Remix USB Installer:
- The Remix USB installer is very important in the flashing Remix OS 2.0 to the USB drive.
- It will also make the USB Boot loader.
- During starting this tool, you must need to choose the ISO file plus the drive where you want to install it.
Step 4: Select the ISO file and the USB flash drive:
- The Remix OS USB tool will allows you to select an ISO file to load and a FAT formatted USB flash is ready to install. Press OK to start the installation process.
- The tool will then start to extract the files and then copy the files and then install the Boot loader into the USB Drive.
Step 5: Reboot the computer:
- Before rebooting your computer, search for the shortcut for Boot Menu for the particular brand model of your laptop or desktop.
- Now, to view the Boot Menu in the computer, you have to press the key combinations which are found.
- You will further then be redirected to a listing of devices to boot your computer. Choose the USB drive in which you have installed Remix OS 2.0.
- In case the USB drive in which you have installed Remix OS 2.0 will not boot up, you must need to change your Boot mode of the BIOS.
- Google to check the process of the rebooting the computer will "change BIOS Boot mode to legacy".
Step 6: Choose between Guest Mode and Resident Mode:
- If you can see the blue screen, you will know that you are on the right track, which will further move you to choose between Guest Mode and Resident Mode.
- When you have selected the Guest Mode, no data will be saved after each session since it belongs to a guest mode.
- In the meantime, when you click on to the Resident Mode, all your data and apps are saved since it belongs to the resident mode.
Step 7: Install Remix OS 2.0:
- After completing all this steps you are almost there to install the remix OS in your pc.
- Only Just three more things that you need to do to install the remix OS in your pc and you must perfectly do that process to get what you want.
- At first, you will be provoked to select your required language from the set of given enormous types of languages.
- Then, you have to click on the “I agree” option to agree with the user agreement of the terms and conditions.
- And then final process is the easiest one where everyone will usually do this after the installation process and that process is to click on to the Start button.